Butterfly Tiago Apolonia TAX3 Table Tennis Bat
The Tiago Apolonia TAX3 Table Tennis bat from Butterfly – one of the world’s leading brands
The Tiago Apolonia TAX3 features a strong 5 ply blade with an attractive and comfortable anatomic shaped handle. This combined with Butterfly, ITTF approved, red and black Pan Asia rubber with 1.5mm sponge provides a bat that offers good control and spin. For added protection the edge of the bat is protected by Butterfly edging tape.
The Ergo Grip finish is applied to the grip which means that all the edges are smooth and rounded so that the bat feels more comfortable in the players hand.
This bat is particularly suitable for the advancing player who has some playing experience and wants to improve his game.
Blade: Strong 5 Ply blade
Handle: Anatomic shape handle
Rubber: Butterfly Pan Asia ITTF approved rubber with 1.5mm sponge
Edge: Butterfly protective edging tape
Speed : 70
Spin : 70
Control : 90
Player : Tiago Apolonia – Portuguese Champion
• Strong 5 ply blade with a flared shaped handle
• Butterfly red and black Pan Asia ITTF approved rubber with 1.5mm sponge
• Good control and spin
• Butterfly protective edging tape
• Shrink wrapped
• Attractive display box for easy display
• Display packaging front and back
• Attractive front label with Tiago Apolonia
• Endorsed by Tiago Apolonia
• Speed 70, Spin 70, Control 90